A Few Fitness Thoughts
A few random thoughts on fitness to accompany the theme of today’s images…
- Even people who begin out with good intentions can lose the battle against unhealthy habits.
- Here’s where a gentle more kind approach can make a difference in your workout routine and fitness plan.
- When you are choosing which treadmill to buy, you have to make sure that you have enough space inside your house to place it.
- Exercising on a treadmill will be more enjoyable if you place this equipment in a spacious room.
- Among those with the amazing willpower to beat could-be fatal bad habits in favor of health and wisdom, recovered smokers are said to be the most relentless proselytizers by far.
- Once you know what it is you’re looking for, you can set some goals.
- Call the teacher of the beginner yoga class you’re considering and ask if your expectations are reasonable.
- One person’s favorite workout shirt is another person’s eye sore.